Promises Pte Ltd is a mental health & addictions consulting and training company established to help healthcare professionals and individuals in Singapore.
Established and managed by Dr. Munidasa Winslow, Promises Pte Ltd is a mental health and addictions consultancy and training company. The company aims to give back the community by supporting prevention and facilitating other training events in Singapore and the Asian-Pacific region.
Promises Pte Ltd runs a specialist medical and psychological clinic under the auspices of Promises Healthcare Pte Ltd at the Winslow Clinic that provides treatment for addictions and mental health issues with an aftercare programme that involves group therapy and help for families. With increasing needs in Singapore and the Asia Pacific region, one of Promises’ main aims is to equip and train more addiction and mental health professionals.
Therefore Promises runs a variety of relevant training courses. Promises is also the main training provider for the Asia Pacific Certification Board Ltd. involved in the certification of addiction therapists throughout Asia Pacific.
Promises aims to promote and develop the mental health and wellness industry in the Asia Pacific through:
1) Providing quality training in addictions and mental health to professionals and lay persons
2) Provide consultancy services to organisations & hospitals that wish to develop addictions and wellness services and programs
3) To encourage networking among local and international healthcare providers and professionals to facilitate sharing of best practices and establishing global agreed standards of care
4) To facilitate good research into addictions and mental wellness and encourage free sharing to raise the standards of care
5) To be the leaders in establishing best practices and levels of competence among therapists in the Asia Pacific region